Monday, August 31, 2009

August Odds & Ends

I think I has a chocolate overload this month. I managed to mess around with multiple recipes and develop some delicious treats (and find myself hoping for sweatpants season).

Among the desserts I dabbled with were: frozen hot chocolate, heart shaped cakes for dad, a trio of dipping bowls with fruit & pretzels, caramel and rocky road ice cream cakes for camp (Marissa's last day), dirt cake for Michael, a mini yogurt snack for dad, rice krispie treats for the last day of camp, and I finished the month with some super-moist banana bread... whoa, I think that's everything!

1 comment:

  1. Just checkin out ur blog-Congrats on the CakeJournal thing you got going on. Funny-August was a big chocolate month for me as well and it seems chocolate has worked its way into September. Some successes sum failures...thou its hard to call anything chocolaty a failure. Anywho...get busy writing girl :)

    ReplyDelete